Terms and Condition of Sale
- Format of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Aurora Eurotech whose registered office is at The Old Post Office / Fourways, Main Street, Fulstow,Lincolnshire, LN11 0XF, UK.
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier's website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
- In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier's website at the time you place your order.
- Every effort will be made to despatch your order within 1-3 working days.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- Unless special arrangements have been made between you and the Supplier small items will be sent by Royal Mail, whilst larger items will be sent by courier service and a signature may be required upon delivery.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address because there is no one available to receive the goods, the goods will be held at a local depot and you will be informed as to how you may collect the goods.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier's control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and alternative arrangements will be made.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- International Sales
- When ordering goods from the Supplier for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Cancellations,Returns and Refunds
- You have the right to cancel your order up until the time the order is despatched.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give notice to the Supplier by e-mail, telephone or fax, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- Computer software can only be returned if faulty. If this is the case, it will be replaced or refunded at the Supplier’s discretion.
- All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier's approval.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address or fax number shown below within 7 days.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address or fax number shown below, as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Supplier's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier's negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business customer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Data Protection
- The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- Right To Cancel
Please note that this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers.
You have the right to cancel your contract with Aurora Eurotech at any time up to 7 days after you receive the goods, in line with The Distance Selling Regulations.
To cancel your contract in this time frame you must notify us in writing, either by post or email.
Should you wish to cancel your contract after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Aurora Eurotech at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or mis-described.
You cannot cancel a contract for computer software which has been unsealed by you or for consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned, except where a fault has been discovered that could not have been identified without unsealing the goods.
- Applicable Law
- These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
|(c)Aurora Eurotech 1993-2016 All Rights Reserved.|
Aurora Eurotech is a division of Waddicor Associates.